B2 Communications is seeking a motivated and ambitious public relations intern. Since B2 Communications moves quickly and efficiently, they require its interns to complete high-quality work, juggle multiple tasks, follow through on projects and meet deadlines.
Who is eligible for this internship?
- Ideally junior or senior seeking a degree in PR, journalism, communications, marketing or related field and who is available 2-3 full days each week. Additionally, recent graduates looking to gain real-world public relations experience are encouraged to apply for B2 Communications’ public relations internship program.
- Must have excellent writing, organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Involvement with PRSSA or PRSA preferred
- Must have solid grasp of key computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and social media
- Understanding of Cision and BurrellesLuce (or similar programs) a plus.
Each semester, two PR interns assist the B2 team with tasks such as drafting press releases, brainstorming media pitches, developing social media content, assisting with research, and preparing client reports. Additionally, B2 interns work closely with B2’s staff and principals, receiving coaching, guidance and help throughout the internship period.
- Available for a minimum of 16 hours per week – preferably 2 to 3 full days per week.
- $10 per hour
- Can apply toward credit hours, if university or college allows
Email your resume and a writing sample to Lenora Walters by Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2017 at email@example.com.
For more information, please click here.
Remember to follow us in all of our social media accounts:
- Instagram: utcomdept
- Twitter: @utampacomdept
- Facebook: University of Tampa – Communication Departmen